Unity Insider Forum

Complete lighting stops after building the game

Gerolmed

I have a small little platformer working with diffuse shaders with pointlights. In the editor/"Game" window everything shows up correctly. As soon as i build the game and run, everything turns black after a few seconds, except for particles. Same thing happens with 3d objects in the scene. How can i fix this? I havent found any information on the internet.

Because of the short time you see everything, there must be an error in your build and you should see it in the console (red message) if you play the game in the editor.
It's mostly (99,9%) the result of an coding-error if it runs in the editor but crashes in a build. The last 0.1% depends on the properties of  the camera (e.g. "Clear Flags", "Culling Mask"). 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb malzbie:

Because of the short time you see everything, there must be an error in your build and you should see it in the console (red message) if you play the game in the editor.
It's mostly (99,9%) the result of an coding-error if it runs in the editor but crashes in a build. The last 0.1% depends on the properties of  the camera (e.g. "Clear Flags", "Culling Mask"). 

Editor was fine but I fixed it appeariantly the camera was to close to the terrain.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...