Unity Insider Forum

How can I find the two versions of the Unity Ads library included in my project, both "jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar" and "jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar"?

Nb77

I tried to build a Unity C# game with the unity engine, but I got this error:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':launcher:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses'. > 1 exception was raised by workers:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.BuildConfig found in modules jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar (:UnityAds:) and jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:4.5.0) Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsInitializationListener found in modules jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar (:UnityAds:) and jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:4.5.0) Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsLoadListener found in modules jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar (:UnityAds:) and jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:4.5.0) Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsShowListener found in modules jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar (:UnityAds:) and jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:4.5.0) Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsTokenListener found in modules jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar (:UnityAds:) and jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:4.5.0) ... How can I find the two versions of the Unity Ads library included in my project, both "jetified-UnityAds-runtime.jar" and "jetified-unity-ads-4.5.0-runtime.jar"?...

What could I do to fix it?
I can't find any duplicates in my assets or library to delete them.